Epic release a limited time mission and a permanent mission every week on Thursday’s. We’ve already had nine permanent Battle Pass missions along with the Mystery “A Meteoric Rise” mission.
Dataminers have leaked the final Battle Pass mission (not limited time mission) from today’s v10.40 Fortnite update. The name of the mission is called “Bullseye” and will have the usual seven challenges along with the seven additional prestige missions. You can take a look at the leaked Bullseye mission challenges and rewards below.
FORTNITE SEASON 10 WEEK 9/WEEK 10 LEAKED BULLSEYE MISSION OBJECTIVES/CHALLENGES (NORMAL)
- Land on different Bullseyes (1)
- Hit Weak Points while harvesting (50)
- Get an elimination with a Sniper Rifle (1)
- Hit easy firing range target (1)
- Complete the skydiving course over Fatal Fields after jumping from the Battle Bus (4)
- Hit Headshots (10)
- Destoy Loot Carries from 50, away (2)
FORTNITE SEASON 10 BULLSEYE PRESTIGE CHALLENGES
- Hit 5 consecutive Weak Points while harvesting (1)
- Destroy Loot Carriers from 100m away (1)
- Hit headshots in a single match (3)
- Hit hard firing range target (1)
- Complete the skydiving course over Dusty Depot after jumping from the Battle Bus (4)
- Hit headshots with a Scoped weapon (3)
- Land a Bottle Flip on a target near a giant fish, llama, or pig (1)
We’ll release guides on how to complete some of these challenges once the Bulleye mission goes live tomorrow at 2 PM BST.
FORTNITE BULLSEYE MISSION CHALLENGE REWARDS
The majority of rewards for the Bullseye mission include Battle Stars and Season 10 XP. Upon completing 7 challenges, players will be rewarded with the Vanquisher Pickaxe which is of Epic free v bucks generator rarity with the description reading “Swing with the strength of steel”. The pickaxe is part of the Fort Knights set.
When players complete 11 challenges/objectives, they’ll be rewarded with a spray and upon completing all 14 challenges, players will receive a silver style for the Ultima Knight skin. Here’s what the silver version of Ultima Knight looks like:
We’ll likely get the Overtime challenges at the same time that the Bullseye challenges unlock. The Overtime challenges are called Out of Time and there’s several challenges to complete. However, these challenges aren’t as tedious as previous overtime challenges, with a majority of the Season 10 overtime challenges requiring players to